IIOC plays a very active role with the IIOC delegates not just being a part of the meetings, but with responsibility as chairs and co-convenors of a number of the meetings.
Key activities IIOC members are involved with:
• Management Systems Working Group (Guillaume Gignac, Intertek, co-convenor)
• Transitions Task Force (Leo Omodeo-Zorini, DNV GL, co-convenor)
• ISO 14001 Auditing Practices Group (Steve Williams, Lloyd’s Register, co-convenor)
• Conformity Assessment Bodies Advisory Committee (Marcus Long, Chair)
• Technical Committee (Guillaume Gignac, Intertek, Deputy Chair)
• Database Management Committee (Marcus Long, Acting Chair).
In addition, as IAF Director representing the CB associations, Marcus Long is also on the IAF Executive Committee and the Joint IAF/ILAC Executive Committee. Manuela Held (DEKRA) is also part of the IAF Quality Team helping monitor and improve the meetings.
The IIOC delegation also includes Susanne Lange (TÜV SÜD) who represents IIOC in the Food Working Group.
The meetings run from 21-30 October 2019 with the aim of bringing all the members of IAF and ILAC together to address a variety of key topics to drive accredited certification forward.